Custom HDMI Cable
Cypress Industries builds custom HDMI cable assemblies, providing a wide array of options for manufacturers and professionals in the automotive, security, surveillance, communications and IT industries. We can work from your drawings or help you design HDMI cable assemblies in custom lengths, incorporating specialized pin-outs; right angle, locking and threaded connectors; 360-degree soldering for enhanced RF/EMI shielding; custom overmolds with logos or text; and plenum-rated (CMP), riser-rated (CMR), LSZH or general purpose cabling to fit specialized building regulations or spaces.HDMI to HDMI Cables | HDMI to DVI Cables | HDMI to DVI Adapters
Cypress Industries also offers high quality HDMI 1.3b or 1.4 certified, gold-plated, RoHS compliant cables. These cables are category 2 (CAT-2) rated and performance tested to 340 MHz, reliably transmitting a 1080p signal. Along with high-speed, round HDMI cables that connect peripherals to high-definition televisions, we offer flat HDMI cables designed to run under carpet or through tight spaces.
Cypress Industries custom HDMI cables are used for rugged applications such as automotive locking connectors in police and military vehicles, surveillance equipment and mass transit buses and trains.
We also offer HDMI to DVI cables, HDMI to DVI adapters, HDMI converters, HDMI switchers and HDMI splitters.
All HDMI cables manufactured by Cypress Industries meet the following specifications:
- HDMI 1.3b certified or HDMI 1.4 certified
- RoHS compliant
- Gold-Plated Connectors
- UL rated
- Super High-Speed
- Double Shielding
- TMDS (Transition Minimized Differential / Signaling)
- Gold Plated Connectors
- Resistance of 2.0 ohm maximum
- Insulation resistance of 20M ohm minimum
- We can design and manufacture HDMI cable assemblies in the U.S., India or Asia to optimize turn times and costs, including shipping.
- We are an IPC-A-610 certified and a UL Listed, ISO 9001:2008 certified cable assembly shop, as well as a member of the Wire Harness Manufacturers Association (WHMA).
- We work with our customers to create ERP systems with complete documentation, making future builds as dependable as the first.
- Each HDMI cable assembly is tested and inspected at each stage of development, allowing us to identify problems and find solutions long before they’re put into service.
|Photo||Description||Part No.||Drawing||Spec||Price||Buy Now|
|HDMI to HDMI Cables|
|HDMI Male to HDMI Male, 1.3b Certified, Gold Plated, 03FT, Black, RoHS||CHDMIMM03FGBK||$2.87||Buy Now|
|HDMI Male to HDMI Male, 1.3b Certified, Gold Plated, 06FT, Black, RoHS||CHDMIMM06FGBK||$3.71||Buy Now|
|HDMI Male to HDMI Male, 1.3b Certified, Gold Plated, 10FT, Black, RoHS||CHDMIMM10FGBK||$4.19||Buy Now|
|HDMI to DVI Cables|
|HDMI Male to DVI Male, Gold Plated, 03FT, Black, RoHS||CHDMIDVI03FGBK||$2.64||Buy Now|
|HDMI Male to DVI Male, Gold Plated, 06FT, Black, RoHS||CHDMIDVI06FGBK||$3.36||Buy Now|
|HDMI Male to DVI Male, Gold Plated, 10FT, Black, RoHS||CHDMIDVI10FGBK||$4.34||Buy Now|
|HDMI to DVI Adapters|
|HDMI Male (19p) to DVI Female (24+1) Adapter, Gold Plated, Black, RoHS||CCHDMIMDVIF||$1.55||Buy Now|
|HDMI Female (19p) to DVI Male (24+1) Adapter, Gold Plated, Black, RoHS||CCHDMIFDVIM||$1.55||Buy Now|