Search By Part No.
Sign Up For Mailing List
Crane Control Panels
Crane control panel manufacturing poses special demands. Panels may need to withstand the effects of water, extreme temperatures, corrosive chemicals and travel. Electrical requirements may demand that a single control panel command ten or more wiring assemblies terminating in the crane control panel. Or, we may need to fit several cable extensions into a single, small control panel without sacrificing durability or precision.
Cypress Industries manufactures, assembles and designs crane control panels that meet all of these needs. Our wire braiding equipment makes it possible to design cables that withstand long-term use and every kind of abuse. We develop extensive truth tables and test fixtures to check and recheck every switch and interface, ensuring that each Cypress-built crane control panel is tested, inspected and dependable. We can manufacture, assemble and warehouse any number of parts in any volume. We also offer advanced ERP systems to allow for extremely accurate repeatability, a long-term component warehousing program and manufacturing facilities in both the U.S., India and Asia. Cypress Industries employs all of these capabilities to bring you the right combination of efficiency and dependability.
Complexity and precision designed to withstand the harshest environments - it’s a challenge posed by some of the most demanding customers in the mining, building and road construction, HVAC, offshore and land-based oil and gas industries. They know that without dependable equipment, a simple maneuver can quickly become a costly setback. When your investment hinges on equipment that works as expected, when expected, depend on Cypress.
- We can work with any type of crane: overhead, boom, hoist, gantry and tower cranes, as well as any type of crane cab.
- Our crane control panel manufacturing process resides under one roof. We design, machine and assemble ourselves, eliminating the need for outsourcing. We’ll take your project from the drawing board to the field, providing tight control and superior quality at lower costs than our competitors.
- Our crane control panels are always tested and inspected at each stage of development, allowing us to identify problems and find solutions long before they’re put into service.
- Our design and engineering staff are the most important part of our crane control panel assembly processes. Decades of experience enable us build a new controller to your precise specifications or work with you to design, assemble and manufacture the exact controller you need.
- We develop crane control boxes from fiberglass, metal, G10, plastic ABS, PC, PC/ABS and more.