Search By Part No.
Sign Up For Mailing List
PLC Control Panels
We design, assemble and manufacture some of the most durable PLC control panels on the market: built to withstand extreme temperatures, extended vibration and sudden impact, electrical noise or other interference - whatever your operations demand. From the precise pneumatic components that operate cranes, to demanding agricultural machinery, to the complex systems that keep buildings habitable, our PLC control panels provide the information and management you need, no matter what conditions you work in. We can develop exactly what you specify, or work with your team to design and manufacture tightly integrated PLC control systems that can monitor any process and provide data wherever and however you need it, via a PC-based or self-contained SCADA system.
We take a long-range view of each project, developing aesthetically clean PLC control panels that make it easier for your crew to learn and maintain your systems, while decreasing the costs associated with repeat builds. We’ll combine the capabilities of our facilities in the U.S. and Asia to create the best mix of cost and turn time for your project, while maintaining the strict standards that keep our customers coming back.
A well-designed, high-quality PLC will increase uptime, help you locate problems, and give you the information you need to keep your operations running smoothly. Creating the right PLC for your operations can be the key to staying in control.
- Our PLC control panel manufacturing process resides under one roof. We design, machine and assemble ourselves, eliminating the need for outsourcing. We’ll take your project from the drawing board to the field, providing tight control and superior quality at lower costs than our competitors.
- Our PLC control panels are always tested and inspected at each stage of development, allowing us to identify problems and find solutions long before they’re put into service.
- Our PLC control panel assembly capabilities enable us to fabricate finished panels from any PLC control panel manufacturer, build a new controller to your precise specifications or work with you to design, assemble and manufacture the exact controller you need.
- We specialize in both PC-based and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system monitoring and management.
- We develop PLC control boxes from fiberglass, metal, G10, plastic ABS, PC, PC/ABS and more.
- Most of the PLC control panels we produce allow for Ethernet-based protocol programming, enabling them to be used in RS-232, RS-485, or RS-422 applications and with RJ45 or M8-M12 series connectors.